1. Use of the information and data contained on these pages on this website is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this website you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
3. The information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. The management of Sustainable House Day may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
4. The Management of Sustainable House Day its agents, officers and employees:
a. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
b. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
c. accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
d. make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
e. make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
f. do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
g. do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
h. do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
i. do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
Latest Tweets from SustainableHD
- RT@barackobama: Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous. Read more:...
- RT@ata_aus: Brisbane folk, register for the ATA's Speed Date a Sustainable Designer - it's free and coming your way on May 18!...
- RT@ata_aus: The 2013 Resilient Building Tour is coming - check it out http://t.co/XNXv1qj0mp
- RT@ata_aus: ATA: energy efficiency and solar still the way to go http://t.co/cRVoYIyUMf
- Community-owned solar is on the rise! Would you like to see your neighbourhood involved in a project? http://t.co/LnPCv2bg6H