There is a lot of interest in stories about the environment – particularly driven by regular news relating to climate change, emissions trading, and global warming.
Sustainable living is a practical, and easy to understand way that all homeowners can contribute to a greener planet.
We have acess to a variety of case studies from homeowners all over the country, via Sustainable House Day and our online eco-community.
If you work in the media, and are interested in potential story angles or further informaion about energy and water efficient home design please contact:
Pia Vogrin – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0419 853 614.
Listen to Home Owner Interviews:
Latest Tweets from SustainableHD
- RT@living_greener: Our new guide about food waste for World Environment Day 2013 http://t.co/HK3MosS5sg #ThinkEatSave #WED
- RT@barackobama: Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous. Read more:...
- RT@ata_aus: Brisbane folk, register for the ATA's Speed Date a Sustainable Designer - it's free and coming your way on May 18!...
- RT@ata_aus: The 2013 Resilient Building Tour is coming - check it out http://t.co/XNXv1qj0mp
- RT@ata_aus: ATA: energy efficiency and solar still the way to go http://t.co/cRVoYIyUMf