With *9 out of 10 people saying they would make a change based on attending the event, then when contacted 10 months later, 75% of those had made changes to their own homes, it is clear Sustainable House Day is an important event on the sustainability calendar.
Sustainable House Day has a real impact on people’s behaviour, and is the perfect vehicle to expose your product or service.
Sustainable House Day is a community based event; therefore we rely on the generosity of businesses that support the efforts of Sustainable living.
We have many cost-effective packages available to promote your business, in the lead up to, and on location on Sustainable House Day – Second Sunday in September each year.
If you are interested in supporting Sustainable House Dayand promoting your business to a very interested and active audience please email Pia Vogrin– email@example.com or call her on 0419 853 614
* Taken from the 2009 visitor survey, and follow-up survey, conducted by UniSA Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science
Latest Tweets from SustainableHD
- RT@barackobama: Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: #climate change is real, man-made and dangerous. Read more:...
- RT@ata_aus: Brisbane folk, register for the ATA's Speed Date a Sustainable Designer - it's free and coming your way on May 18!...
- RT@ata_aus: The 2013 Resilient Building Tour is coming - check it out http://t.co/XNXv1qj0mp
- RT@ata_aus: ATA: energy efficiency and solar still the way to go http://t.co/cRVoYIyUMf
- Community-owned solar is on the rise! Would you like to see your neighbourhood involved in a project? http://t.co/LnPCv2bg6H