SOLD OUT for 2017
14th September 6.30 – 8.30pm
The Sustainable House Day Showcase is back for 2017! Get your tickets quickly, this event sold out in 2015 and 2016!
At South Australia’s premier event leading up to SHD, we will learn about multiple sustainable homes around South Australia and meet the architects, designers, builders and owners who have created them. We give you a chance to hear about projects on the night, prior to selecting which houses you want to see on Sunday!
- Gilberton House – Energy Architecture – John Maitland
- Goodhouse – Mark Thomas
- Eco House – Margi & Charlie – Bohdan Dorniak to present
- Yaegl House – Melissa Hellwig & Studio 9 Architects
- Albert Park House – Françoise Piron
- 8.4 Star Cottage with Contemporary Addition – TS4 Living Paul Hendy
- 1880 City Terrace House – John Ruciak
- Crayon House – Dimitty Andersen, Grieve Gillett Andersen Architects (NOT OPENING FOR SHD but an award winning project)
Every entry ticket includes one drink; either a glass of delicious Whistling Kite Wine or a Western Ridge Brewing Collective Beer (non-alcoholic options also available) and tapas from The Depot Collective Café. Further drinks will be available for purchase.
The SHD Showcase will inspire, inform and connect people in South Australia, through celebrating local sustainable house design and building.
Don’t forget to get along to actual projects open on Sustainable House Day, Sunday the 17th of September. For more information go to: sustainablehouseday.com/
General Entry: $25 Fun for Two: $45
Buy tickets here