When: Saturday, September 16
Time: 9am to 4pm
Where: Albert Hall, 47 Tamar Street and Cimitere Street, Launceston.
The ATA Tas North branch will be teaming up again with the local branch of the Australian EV Association to run a stall at the Tamar NRM Sustainable Energy Expo.
The Expo will:
- Showcase sustainable energy options to reduce costs and benefit the environment
- Present the benefits of sustainable building design and sustainable living
- Show the pathways when converting to a sustainable energy source
- Demonstrate energy saving ideas in homes and business
- Demonstrate technologies such as wind and solar
- Promote local business and local knowledge
Along with Sustainable House Day on Sunday, September 17, this will be a great weekend packed with information on sustainable living.
We hope to see you there!