- This event has passed.
All things photovoltaic (ACT)
May 29, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Presentation: In this month’s meeting Jose will give a presentation covering a number of different aspects of solar photovoltaics (PV) as well as his own specific areas of research. Topics to be covered will include;
- PV life-cycle analysis and recycling
- PV forecasting and thermal storage
- PV/thermal systems
- a vision of the future of PV.
Speaker: Jose Bilbao is a lecturer in the School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering at UNSW. Key areas of his research are:
- Recycling and life cycle assessment of PV modules
- Agrivoltaics (also known as AgroPV)
- Modelling performance and degradation of PV modules and systems
- PV systems, storage and smart grid applications
- Building integrated PV and PVT systems
- Bifacial PV systems and applications
- Low carbon and low energy buildings
This is a public meeting; please invite anyone who might be interested.
We hope to see you at this really interesting evening.