Sustainable House Day at Narara Ecovillage (NSW)
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
Open houses at Narara Ecovillage!
- Candys earthship
- Farrells’ house
- Geoffs Hemp House
- Jazz’s 9-Star Home
- The Hive
- Tiny Footprint – The Mayflower
Talks throughout the day
- Tiny Houses
- House designs (owners, builders or architects talk about sustainable house designs)
- Other talks- to be advised
Other activities available
- Self-guided tour of the Village
- Food and drink
- Picnic spots
- Places to relax and discuss sustainable houses!
Shuttle bus Please consider the environment and use our free shuttle bus between the village and Narara Train station [Train timetable will be posted when we can confirm it] Parking is very limited.
Getting around the village
There is a lot of outdoor walking; most parking will be at least three hundred meters distant from the houses. Visitors will likely need to walk at least 1.5 kms, which may include the steep hill. Please wear sturdy shoes and wet weather protection in case of rain.
There is some wheelchair access & limited mobility parking. If you need mobility parking, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org, as car access is restricted at the village
If you are interested in visiting Narara Ecovillage? Here’s what to do:
- Book your tickets
- Choose your preferred session: Morning 9:30 am-1:30 pm or Afternoon 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Select the houses you are interested in visiting This helps the home owners and volunteers prepare for the day.
Please note, ticket numbers are limited