We have a passion for tiny house living to promote affordable and sustainable living. We have 2 tiny houses to look at on this property. The Mayflower and the Mobility Friendly Tiny House
The Mayflower enters into a living area complete with a corner couch and generous sized coat cupboard. The storage cabinetry underneath the couch converts into a comfortable double guest bed. The spacious kitchen is finished with stunning wooden bench tops with a bar extension for entertainment, a work from home area, or a craft sewing area. The kitchen features a full sized oven complete with a gas cooktop and rangehood, double sink, three way fridge, open display shelving in addition to the abundance of storage drawers.
Leading off the kitchen is a combined bathroom/laundry which includes a compost toilet, sink, shower, washing machine, clothes storage and fold down bench made from quality recycled timber.
‘The Mayflower’ also features a loft bedroom with enough space to comfortably fit a queen size bed and side board for additional clothes storage. Recycled timber has been used where possible throughout this home.
Inside features include:
- Complete insulation throughout
- Exceptional air circulation via a ceiling fan and multiple windows and skylights
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Enabled for living both on or off grid
- Functional roll out seats with storage
- Pull out coffee table
- Beautifully crafted gas boat heater
External features include:
- Roof guttering to a freestanding water tank
- Energy efficient lights
- Grey water storage and disposal
- tri-axle registered trailer with brakes
- Solid metal base trailer, underfloor insulation is installed so there is no opportunity for dampness
Designed and built by Tiny Footprint.
Gold coin donations on the day will go to Transition Village Wallan, is a local non-profit organisation working towards whole community change to support a safe, sustainable and connected way of life for all members of our community.