The Link at Ginninderry is a multi-purpose community and information centre adjacent to the Strathnairn Arts Association. This centre will be the hub for a range of services and facilities for Ginninderry.
The Link building showcases Ginninderry’s commitment to sustainability. It features:
- 30kW solar array
- Battery and Reposit system – to store, manage and monitor energy use
- Designed to passive solar design principles
- Double glazing
- Recycled timber and brick
- Recycled content concrete for thermal mass
- Allocated frog restoration areas
- Native bee hotel
- Water tanks connected to wet composting septic systems and garden irrigation systems
- Educational material to highlight benefits of building and living within a sustainable community.
For more information, come and visit us or check out our website, Ginninderry.
The team at the Link at Ginninderry will be organising tours and expert advice.