This profile is written and maintained by the homeowner, architect, or builder.
Brabham Estate and Green Homes have launched Australia’s most sustainable two-storey home*, located in Brabham’s Display Village. Here, you are able to find out more about the many sustainable initiatives that give this home a 9.2 star NatHERS rating, including some of the elements in Brabham’s Better Life Bonus, a sustainable package available to all purchasers up to $13,000*.
This fully electric home has been carefully designed to ensure it stays comfortable and energy-efficient all year round. This has been achieved through the careful application of design and building science and we’ve put together this tour to help you understand how a green home works. You can visit the Green Homes display and find out for yourself how to futureproof your new home, making it more water and energy-efficient and reducing your household bills while lowering your carbon footprint.
Some of its key features are as follows:
– Solar passive home design
– 6kW solar panel system and a 4kW battery that stores excess solar power to be used in peak periods
– A Home Energy Management System (HEMS) to track energy usage
– A heat pump that works in collaboration with the solar PV to amplify and store heat for future usage
– An EV battery that works alongside the solar PV to maximise the use of renewable energy to reduce your electricity bills
– A Waterwise garden with a Wi-Fi enabled water meter and a smart irrigation controller that automatically adjusts the amount of watering required to track its water usage
Brabham Estate is a master-planned community created by leading property developer Peet, in collaboration with DevelopmentWA.
*Based on CSIRO database and correct as of March 2023.
To celebrate Sustainable House Day, Brabham Estate will be hosting the second Living Green in Brabham event in the display! Spend time with the Forever Project to learn about how your plant and gardening choices can have a positive impact on the environment, and benefit your household.
📍 52 Propeller Avenue, Brabham’s Display Village
📅 Saturday 19th March
⌚ 1pm to 3pm
🌱 Garden Giveaways
☕ Afternoon Tea and Refreshments on us
RSVPs are essential! Click on the link below to let us know you are coming, or alternatively, contact Pip from Creating Communities on 08 9284 0910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!